There is a lot to think about when traveling. In addition to packing, securing your home, and planning for your airport parking arrangements, you may need to consider boarding arrangements for your dog, or perhaps long-term storage for your RV when the vacation is over. If you are planning an upcoming trip, these links can help you make those travel arrangements:
- Consult this step-by-step e how article with tips on storing your RV over the summer.
- For general tips on RV storage, check out this e how article.
- Read about some of the extra precautions you’ll need to make for storing your RV in the winter here.
- If you are leaving your pup at home, it can be hard on both of you. Learn more about dog anxiety, its symptoms, and treatment in this article from the Dog Health Guide.
- To find out what considerations and preparations you need to make for dog boarding, read this About.com article.
If you are planning a trip and are in need of airport parking in Orlando, visit Park Bark and Fly. We offer the cheapest airport parking in Orlando, and offer many additional services for your needs, such as Boat and RV storage, pet boarding through our Pet Partners, and full detailing for your car before your return flight. So for all of your airport parking needs, contact Park Bark and Fly at (407) 855-5899!