Vacations require a lot of planning. The following resources give you some important tips about preparing your animals and your home for your next trip. When traveling, proper preparation will save you a lot of stress. Start your next trip off with cheap, convenient parking. Call Park, Bark And Fly at (407) 855-5899 to find out how!
- Pet MD provides some important advice for boarding your animals in this article.
- Understanding your pet’s everyday behavior will help you get them ready to board. Use these useful tips from the SPCA of Central Florida to get to know your animals.
- Your pet can affect your mood, as discussed in this article from Dr. Oz, but you can also affect the mood of your pet. Stay calm when bringing your animal to the kennel so they also stay calm.
- When going on an extended vacation, it might be a good idea to have your mail forwarded so that you still get your important documents.
- Use these tips to keep your home safe during your next vacation.