Park Bark and Fly Marketing Rep Brain Rodriguez has been sentenced to one hour behind bars to help raise bail for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Please help bail him out!
The Orlando MDA Lock Up event is coming up on February 23rd at the Bonefish Grille and bail has been set to raise $3,200 for local children and adults with muscular dystrophy.
Please visit Brian's bail page and help make a difference:
Here’s how it will add up:
· $30 purchases a flu shot
· $74 provides one minute of research
· $100 provides one support group session
· $150 helps provide one occupational, physical, respiratory or speech therapy consultation
· $500 provides one family with annual repairs of durable medical equipment
· $800 sends on Central FL child to MDA Summer Camp!
Your donation is appreciated and really matters to those living with muscular dystrophy. Our help is their hope for treatments, cures and assistance. Thank you in advance for your consideration and helping to make a difference.