Airport parking done right will save you money, time, and a lot of unnecessary hassle. Rather than waiting until you get to the airport to find a place to park, do a little bit of homework and find an airport parking service that offers the benefits you deserve:
- Affordable covered and uncovered options: Keeping your car safe from people is one thing, but protecting it from dangerous weather is another. Covered, paved parking doesn’t have to be expensive or a hassle if you choose the right lots.
- Continuous shuttle service that will drop you off at your specific airline: Many parking shuttles will drop you off at the general departures gate or around the corner from where you need to be. Cut time by choosing an airport parking facility that will deliver you directly to your airline.
- Guaranteed safety and security: A truly safe parking and storage facility should offer 24/7 lighting and staffing, video security, and secure fencing and gates. Be sure to ask your parking facility about their security staff before trusting them with your car for any amount of time.
- Luggage assistance: Whether you have one medium-sized bag or several large, hefty ones, a customer-centered airport parking business will pick you up at your car and help you with your bags.
- Parking perks: When you find an airport parking facility that offers a full service detail and body shop, permanent storage options for cars, RVs, and boats, or even partnerships with pet boarding companies, take advantage. These features are for your benefit and mark the integrity of the company as a whole.
If you’re traveling out of Orlando and in search of a local storage or long-term parking facility, then give the professionals at Park, Bark and Fly a call to learn more about your options in quality parking and storage. Contact us at (407) 855-5899 or online.