When you're planning any vacation, it pays to think ahead. Have you decided where your pet is going to stay during your trip? Have you found a place to park your car at the airport? Check out these excellent websites for more information, or call Park, Bark and Fly at (407) 855-5899.
- What happens when you miss your flight? About.com clears up some common misconceptions about air travel.
- Does your dog fret when you are away? The ASPCA explains how separation anxiety can affect your pet.
- Looking for a cost-effective way to spend Labor Day? The Seattle Times lists five affordable family vacation options.
- Check out some popular Labor Day activities at New Jersey Leisure Guide.
- Why not spend your Labor Day weekend in beautiful, scenic Colorado? At its official site, the city of Denver provides a guide to some of the weekend's activities.